Etchall® Dip ‘N Etchis a re-usable
liquid used to etch items that would be difficult to
etch using Etchall® etching cream. For example,
Dip ‘N Etchto etch irregular
shapes or round objects.
1. Select a plastic container larger than the object you
2. Weight the object with water, marbles, or rocks to
prevent it from floating.
3. Place object to be etched in empty container. Fill
container with water to the height of desired etching
4. Remove object from container and mark the water
level on the outside of
container. Pour out water. Dry plastic container and
object to be etched thoroughly.
5. Pour Etchall® Dip ‘N Etch into container,
filling to the level of the mark you drew in step 3.
6. Slowly and carefully place object into
container and leave object in the Etchall® Dip ‘N
Etch for 15 minutes.
7. After time has
elapsed, lift object from container and rinse under
running water. Clean object with soap and water. Dry
thoroughly. Return Etchall® Dip ‘N Etch to its
original container to be re-used, and admire your
elegantly etched piece!
To Use Etchall® Dip ‘N
Etch On Sandblasted Objects:
After object has been sandblasted or carved,
use Etchall® Dip ‘N Etchto give it a smooth finish that